Friday, October 23, 2009

The Education of Sookie Stackhouse

A/N: So this is my first ever nookie. The delectable Indigobuni decided to give the girls on the Northman's All You Can Eat Buffet thread a class in sexual tension and nookie writing. Whoever wanted to enter had to write an essay on two people pleasuring each other with their fingers, lips, tongue and/or a vibrator. I’ve never written nookie before, so I thought it would be a good writing exercise.

It’s an A/H, OOC story with our favourite fictional couple and much, much more.

Please leave me a review and let me know what you think.

Lastly, I would like to thank all of the lovely ladies on the thread for all their kind words and encouragement.

The Education of Sookie Stackhouse

I had no clue what I had gotten myself into; the idea of going to a swinger club seemed daunting, but at the same time it was, oddly enough, intriguing. My friends Amelia and Pam had suggested we do something ‘different’ for our usual Saturday night out on the town, but never in a million years had I expected something like this. I am no virgin, but I am rather conservative when it comes to sex. Of course, I had voiced my concerns about their little game, but somehow they had convinced me to go – I could always leave, so they told me.

So there I was, ready to go forth on the most intriguing and terrifying adventure I was likely to ever experience in my life.

Pam and Amelia had told me the dress code was sexy lingerie, so I decided to wear the lavender coloured La Perla baby doll negligee the girls had given me for my birthday. I had no idea where or when I’d ever wear it, but this seemed like perfect opportunity. I left my hair loose and only applied a little make up so I didn’t look like a fresh-off-the-farm kind of girl. Pam and Amelia were also wearing La Perla – Pam wore one of the new Black Label 1920s style lacy bra, panty, garter and stockings sets, her long, straight blonde hair done up in an elaborate flapper do. Amelia wore an ivory lace bustier with matching thong, yet she had decided to stay with her normal hairdo.

“No need to go over the top, when you’re going to end up with sex hair at the end of the night.” She told me in a fit of giggles.

We arrived at the club just after ten o’clock. It looked like any other club on the outside, but the inside was an entirely different story. A girl took our coats at the door and we descended down a long spiral staircase, which lead into a club-like area. I bet you’d never expect to see king-sized, silk-covered beds with naked people on top of them in an ordinary club. I gasped at the sight of it. At the same moment Amelia’s boyfriend, Tray, walked over to us.

Okay I’d seen enough of this place and made to leave. Tray noticed my discomfort, he told me that it was a completely natural reaction and that whatever happened here tonight stayed here. With that said, he guided Amelia away. I was stunned to say the least. I had no idea this was a place the two of them went to regularly.

I must have zoned out for a minute and was brought back by Pam’s slightly worried voice. “Sookie? Sookie, are you alright? You don’t have to stay you know, there’s nothing to prove.”

Carpe Diem, that’s what they say, right?

“I’m all right Pam. What the hell, you only live once. However…I’m going to need a drink and I’m not promising to participate in anything, okay?”

“That’s my girl, Sookie. And don’t worry, a lot of people come here just to practice voyeurism. Let’s get you a drink.”

She led me over to the bar, where a tall exotic looking bartender took our orders. I had a gin and tonic and Pam had champagne. We were chit-chatting for a while, but I’m sure there were more interesting things Pam wanted to do tonight, though not with me. Pam only entertains other women, which is cool, but she knows I don’t swing (no pun intended) that way. Pam was trying to put me at lease by telling me about the history of the swinger movement, when we were interrupted by a deep sultry voice.

“Pamela, I’m glad you could join us tonight. I heard Thalia was looking for you.”

I looked up to see who our intruder was, and I swear to the Almighty the man was the incarnation of a Nordic god. Tall, long blonde hair, smouldering ice blue eyes and a body that would make nuns weep from joy. He was wearing only a pair of dark blue silk pyjama pants, which left very little to the imagination.

Are you familiar with the term ‘like a deer caught in the headlights’? Well I’m sure that was me at that point. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him and it seemed he caught my little indiscretion. If I was the deer then he was certainly a predator of the forest ready to devour me. His eyes alone could have been the death of me. The way he looked at me sent jolts of electricity through my body straight to my, now hot and wet, core.

As if he could smell my arousal, he licked his lips and then gave me a devious sexy smile. I’m sure my face and body turned every shade of red by now from embarrassment. He was killing me slowly.

Having noticed our little exchange, Pam cleared her throat to get our attention. “Eric, I would like you to meet my friend Sookie Stackhouse. Sookie, this gentleman is Eric Northman - the owner of this establishment.”

“A pleasure Miss Stackhouse,” he said as he took my right hand and kissed it softly.

Kill me now! Take me now! Anything, just do it! I was lost. How do you respond to a gesture like that? My Gran did not raise me to be impolite.

“It’s Sookie, just Sookie. Nice to meet you.” Just Sookie? For the love of…get yourself together Sookie. My heart was pounding so hard I’m sure everybody in the club heard it.

Ever the observing person Pam, yet again, noticed my demeanour and felt the need to elaborate on my appearance at the club.

“Eric, this is Sookie’s first time at the club. I’ve been trying to educate her on the history of our movement.”

I wasn’t about to let her get the better of me and embarrass me more than I already was, so I decided to take things into my own hands.

“Yes, that’s right – it’s all rather fascinating.” My so-called confidence apparently didn’t show itself in my statement.

Eric raised an eyebrow and let out the loudest, most devious laugh I’ve ever heard; it was almost a roar and God it was sexy. Pam joined in, gently nudged my leg and gave me a wink.

“Well, I’m going to go find Thalia,” she said. “Eric, maybe you could add to our Sookie’s education and show her around your club?” Then she left me. Way to go Pamela, just leave your friend with a stranger! Traitor!

Eric gently put a hand on the small of my back, motioning me to come with him by adding a little pressure. I couldn’t believe I was actually going to do this. Before he had joined Pam and me, I had made up my mind to just stay at the bar for the duration of the night, but now I was seriously questioning my decision. Oh to hell with it, carpe diem.

I slid off the bar stool and followed him. Never once did Eric remove his hand from my back as we walked through the main club area. Not knowing what I was going to see, I kept my eyes on the floor. The noises alone were enough to make me blush even more.

“Of course you’ve seen our main lounge area, let me show you the rest of our facilities. We have a lot to offer and cater to most people’s fantasies.” He sounded very business like, and had it not been for the fact that he stopped and turned me towards him, I would have thought he was some kind of salesman. He put a finger under my chin and lightly lifted my face so my eyes met his.

“You have nothing to be embarrassed about, Sookie. This is simply human nature in its undiluted form. People come here to have fun, have an adventure and even to push their boundaries to some extent. But you need to know there is no right or wrong here. The only things that matter here are mutual consent and respect. You do not have to participate in anything, you’ve already opened your mind by coming here tonight, now embrace it and see this for what it is – pleasure.”

His gaze and words made my body ache. It had been almost a year since I’d broken up with my boyfriend, Bill. Let’s just say we didn’t see eye to eye on a lot of things and leave it at that. It had also been almost a year since I’d been with a man, but I just couldn’t wrap my head around having sex with a total stranger. One part of me wanted to run, the other part wanted to know more.

“I – I….lead the way Mr. Northman.” The latter part won.

He led me through a dimly lit corridor with numerous rooms on one side, their door openings only covered with a dark curtain. The sounds coming from the rooms sounded slightly muffled, and I looked at Eric with an inquisitive look.

“Video rooms…” was all he said and then continued to lead me down the corridor.

Further down the corridor on the opposite side of the video rooms there was a row of holes in the wall. I was pretty sure I knew what they were for, so I didn’t ask. At the end of the passage there was a spiral staircase leading down to a basement. Eric took my hand and took one step down the stairs, but stopped when he felt I wasn’t following.

“Umm, what’s down there?” I said, feeling the tension of the unexpected building up inside of me.

“That my dear is the dungeon. It’s a special room where our members live out their bondage, S&M and spanking fantasies.” His eyes were fixed intensely on me, waiting for me to respond or make a simple gesture of acceptance or disapproval.

“I think I’ll pass, if that’s alright?” I tried to smile, but failed and averted my eyes so I wouldn’t look at him. He took a step towards me and cupped my face in his large hands.

“Sookie, just say no to whatever you aren’t comfortable with; nobody is going to push you. This is all about you and what you want.”

He took my hand and continued down another passage, which led into a large room. The room was breathtaking, like something of out a 1001 Nights fairytale. The room was clad in vibrant shades of red and gold and in the middle of it there was an enormous round bed, obviously made for more than one couple. There was only one couple occupying it though – Pam and another girl, Thalia I assumed – but aside from them, Eric and I were the only two other people in the room. I gasped at the sight of them, but my mind was distracted by the sound of a door closing.

Eric came up behind me and put his arm around my waist; gently pulling me against him, sweeping my hair to one side with his other hand and resting his chin on my shoulder. I tensed from his touch, not knowing what to do with myself, and focused my eyes in the floor.

“Sookie relax, when that door is closed it means nobody is allowed to enter.” He whispered.

“Look at them, Sookie. There is nothing embarrassing about people enjoying each other, no matter what gender they are.” His voice was low and hoarse – I could feel his growing erection pressing against my back. I sighed and lifted my gaze to take in the scene unfolding before me.

Thalia was laying on her back, her legs slightly parted and her arms stretched above her head. She was blindfolded. Pam was on top of her, resting her weight on both her arms, one leg between Thalia’s lightly pressing against her core, the other leg draped over Thalia’s left leg. Both women were moving in unison like gentle waves on an ocean. Soft whispers and moans were coming from both of them.

Pam lowered her head to Thalia’s, placing supple kisses on her lips, then moving them down her jaw and nuzzling her neck for a brief moment, only to move further down her body. Pam reached Thalia’s breasts, slowly taking one nipple in her mouth, while caressing the other one with her hand. The effect was staggering – Thalia let out a slight scream and arched her back against Pam. Pam switched to the other nipple and received the same response as before.

Seeing the reaction from such tender touches took my breath away. For some strange reason I wanted Eric closer, so I pressed my body to his, which earner me a low growl from him.

Pam continued placing kisses down Thalia’s body, eventually reaching her mound. Pam made to rest between the woman’s legs, tenderly nudging them further apart. Thalia’s breathing was starting to get more erratic as Pam licked her way up the woman’s thigh, pausing briefly as she reached her centre.

I couldn’t clearly see what she was doing, but from Thalia’s moans and cries it seemed quite pleasurable. At some point Pam reached out beside her and found a small phallic looking device – a small purple vibrator. She placed it at Thalia’s opening and gentle slid it inside her, making long slow thrusts with her hand.

Thalia’s body was beginning to tense and tremble from Pam’s skilful hand and tongue. Suddenly Thalia’s entire body rose from the bed, screaming like a banshee. Pam quickly rose up from her position, grabbing Thalia around the waist and slowly rocking her back and forth, while kissing her deeply.

Thalia whimpered softly as Pam eased the vibrator out of her. Both of them collapsed back on the bed, feverishly embracing each other. Pam removed Thalia’s blindfold and placed a kiss on her eyelids. I heard her whisper a “thank you” to Thalia.

My mind was racing; my breathing out of control. I had possibly just witnessed the most erotic thing in the world and I had no idea how to handle the situation. An almost a panicky sensation was flowing through my body. Eric felt my uneasiness and place comforting kisses on my exposed shoulder. I whimpered at his touch.

“Sshh it’s alright, it’s alright Sookie. The female orgasm is a very powerful and beautiful thing. What you just saw was a woman trusting another person enough to let that person explore her body and give her a very compelling release. It was beautiful and pure Sookie, but I think you know that.” His words calmed me enough to get my breathing under control.

“Are you ready to let somebody explore your body, Sookie?” he whispered against my ear.

I turned my body enough so I could look at him, and then faintly nodded my head in approval. He picked me up in his arms and carried me out of the room.

The thoughts in my head were spiralling like a whirlpool. I didn’t know where he was taking me. The club seemed like an endless labyrinth of corridors, secret rooms and spiral staircases. I had no idea the club was so big. Initially I thought it was the main lounge area, a few adjoining rooms and the dungeon, but it was larger than life.

After ascending a staircase marked ‘Private’ we finally reached our destination. Still carrying me, he opened a huge set of oak double doors, which led into an office area, but he continued through the room into a bedroom.

The room was small and dimly lit; the walls adorned in jade green wallpaper and were dominated by a large oak bed with a bedspread in the same colour as the walls. The wall opposite the bed was covered in one large full-length mirror. Eric carried me over to the bed, gently placing me in the middle of it. He paused for a minute to take me in – the sight of him made me shiver. He crawled on to the bed, lying next to me on his side. He placed his left hand on my stomach, rubbing small circles, while his eyes were concentrating on mine. I started to move with the touch of his hand.

Slowly he began to undress me – the feel of the silk negligee sliding up my body made my skin feel like it was charged with electricity. Once the negligee was off, Eric placed his hand back on my stomach and resumed rubbing circles over it, with each motion he moved his hand closer to my panties.

He slid his hand into the waistband and unhurriedly pulled my panties off me. Normally I would have tried to cover myself up or crawled under the covers, but the whole situation was so erotic, so sensual, it left me speechless. I had no reason to trust him, but there was something in his eyes that made me want more. I wanted him to show me this world of pleasure I knew so little about. I closed my eyes and just let my body feel.

“Open your eyes and look at me, Sookie. I want you to keep looking at me. Will you do that for me?” Surprised to hear his voice, I simply nodded.

“Good. If you at any point want to stop or if I do something you don’t agree with, you must promise that you will tell me.” The look in my eyes was assurance enough for him that I would comply with his wishes.

He smiled….hmm sweetly? He bent down to kiss me on the lips. He cupped my face and slowly slid his hand down my body, stopping at my breasts – massaging them, flicking a finger over my hard nipples and squeezing them a little. I gasped and arched my back. After a while he continued his journey down my body, stopping at my mound.

“Spread your legs for me, Lover.” He whispered.

He slid a single finger between my folds and started to caress me. Moving his finger up a little, to play with my nub. Without thinking I bucked my hips to meet his movements.

“You must tell me when you’re about to cum.”

My breathing was erratic and I couldn’t form a single word if I tried, so I nodded again – it seemed to be my only form of communication other than my body’s response to his fingers.

He continued rubbing my nub in slow circular motions. My release was coming closer and I let out a deep moan to tell him I was close. He understood my signal and moved his hand away from my centre, returning it to its previous position on my stomach, rubbing circles again. My body was slowly calming down and I moved my hands to his pants as to take them off and reciprocate. He took my hands in his and brought them to his mouth, placing a kiss on each finger.

“No, this is about you. Please allow me to give this to you.”

He placed my hands back on the bed and continued his calming gesture. Slowly he let his hand travel down between my legs and resumed his caresses, but this time he slid a finger inside me while rubbing my nub with his thumb.

“Mmm…so wet…so tight. Tell me again Sookie.” He purred.

He curled his finger inside me and found my most sensitive spot. My body jerked and he pulled his finger out of me. Instead of going back to his previous act of caressing my stomach, he lifted my upper body and moved behind me, so I was situated between his legs with my back against his chest. He then moved us to the edge of the bed so we were sitting in front of the mirror. He spread my legs, so they were draped over each of his.

With one hand he cupped my breasts, massaging them and pinching my nipples. The other hand he placed between my legs, this time sliding two fingers inside of my wet core, thrusting harder and deeper with each stroke.

My body was moving on its own accord, I couldn’t do anything but try to control my breathing so I wouldn’t pass out, which was almost impossible at this point. He took one of my hands and brought it between my legs, guiding it to my nub. He was plunging in and out of me with his fingers and together we were massaging my clit. I caught his eyes in the mirror – like mine they were on fire – it was so intense I couldn’t keep looking at him.

“Sookie, look at us! Look at yourself! See how beautiful you are when you cum!”

His voice was commanding but soothing. I couldn’t hold it together anymore. I felt my walls clenching together around his fingers, yet he didn’t pull out of me this time, he only increased his rhythm, bring me to such a violent orgasm that I couldn’t help screaming and crying.

He pulled out of me, placed us back on the bed and pulled me tightly to his chest. Tears kept streaming down my face, but they were tears of joy, and I smiled at him.

“Now do you see how beautiful it is? How beautiful you are? You are a goddess! Thank you, my Lover.”

I had heard Pam thank Thalia earlier that night, but it wasn’t until now I knew what it meant. Giving me this gift was an honour to him, as it was an honour to Pam. Yet I am the one who is honoured that he would show me this side of myself I never knew existed.



1 comment: