Friday, October 23, 2009

3. Revelations Part Two: Three-ways till Sunday

A/N: Okay so it’s been forever since I’ve updated, but after multiple comp crashes, going back to work and family emergencies I finally got my ass in gear to write.

Txone, you are a Goddess! I owe you eternal fealty of beta’ing this chapter and getting it back to within a couple of hours on TB night.

Txone and the lovely ladies of the Sookieverse, thank you so much for all the support and comforting words you’ve bestowed upon me the last few weeks. It means the world to me.

C. Harris owns everything and I nothing.

***

3. Revelations Part Two: Three-ways till Sunday

Needless to say I slept like the dead when I got home from the club. No visions, no phantom lovers, nothing, just pure uninterrupted and blissful sleep.

I woke up feeling all warm and fuzzy…wait fuzzy? Tina, the cat was lying, curled into a tiny ball on top of my stomach. I reached out and scratched behind her ears, earning an appreciative purr and nuzzle in return.

“Well good morning Sunshine! Should we go make ourselves some well-deserved breakfast?”

I was famished; almost a week without proper sustenance and sleep does not do a body good. Picking Tina up in my arms I practically skipped downstairs to make myself a cup of elixir of life, better known as the first cup of coffee of the day, and gave Tina some of her favorite, very expensive, organic kitty food – my baby deserved a treat after the way I had been acting the past week.

While the coffee was brewing, I turned on my laptop and glanced at the clock. It was only 8 a.m. which left me plenty of time to, once again, work from home. The only difference was, I would actually get some work accomplished today.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and e-mailed my boss. One task to check off my to-do list for the day. Next was Pam; she had no right telling Eric about my personal business, to me that was seriously breaking the whatever-happens-at-the-club-stays-at-the-club rule. She might know him, even be friends with him, but I didn’t. I highly doubt our two nightly escapades counted as knowing him, unless of course we’re talking in the biblical sense, which didn’t quite fit the bill either. I don’t think getting yourself off or somebody else, for that matter, was what the writers of the Bible meant when they spoke of ‘knowing’ another person. I’m positive Gran would be rotating in her grave if she knew I was comparing random sex acts to the sexual relationship between husband and wife…Ten Hail Marys tonight before bed, Sookie, that ought to make Gran rotate a little less. The point was, I didn’t know anything at all about Eric, except that he was the proprietor of the club, nothing else.

Pam never has time to check her e-mails at work. She’d landed an amazing job as a stylist for InTrend Magazine a few years back without having trained as a stylist first. Her fashion sense and charisma alone got her the job. She is hardworking and a total bitch when need be. She and Amelia also happen to be my best friends, which was why her meddling in my business pissed me off to no end. Calling her was my best option. I swear that device was all but surgically attached to her body.

There was a text waiting for me when I retrieved the cell from my purse, but I wanted to get Pam crossed off the list first. I really had no wish to drag this out longer than necessary; I just hoped she’d answer. I was in luck.

“Pamela Ravenscroft,” she answered in a high pitched and strained voice.

This did not bode well.

“Hi Pam, it’s Sookie. Do you have a minute to spare? I really need to talk to you.”

“Sure girl, what’s up?...hold that thought….What the hell is the matter with you, you son of a misbegotten whore? What on Earth could possess you to put the Manolo Mary Janes with the Fendi purse? Are you completely without any sense of respect for the couture, not to mention the time and effort the designers put into this and what we do here at the magazine? Get out of my sight. You have 10 minutes to pack up your stuff. I’ll have security follow you out.”

Pam doesn’t scream, there was no need for her to raise her voice, her entire stance exudes authority. I’m relatively sure the tension in that room was so high that anybody who entered would spontaneously combust. No doubt I would be dealing with Bitch Pam today. Maybe talking to her over the phone wasn’t the brightest idea after all.

“Sorry Sook, I’m back…I swear the stupidity I’m surrounded by…anyways, what did you want to talk to me about?” She asked, sounding as if the incident 30 seconds ago never happened at all. She was a fierce dragon and a pussy cat all wrapped up into one glorious blond woman.

“Oh you know what Pam, it can wait. It wasn’t that important. Why don’t you come over for dinner tonight and we’ll talk about it then, alright? And bring Amelia with you.”

I am a chicken and a coward!

“Sure, I’ll tell her when we go out for lunch. Later Sookie.”

“Bye Pam.”

Coward, coward, coward! You are a complete and utter coward, Sookie! No backbone at all!

The good thing was Amelia was going to be there. Pam had probably filled her in on the details of her little exchange with Eric about my past – I was pretty sure she’d be on my side in this situation.

Remembering the text I had waiting for me, I fiddled with the keys and found the before mentioned text. I didn’t recognize the number – odd since I don’t give out my number to just anybody and I’m not listed. Curiosity got the better of me.

Saturday 11 pm.

Eric

Whoa…I sucked in a deep breath. Well, I knew where he got my number from. Pam.

Going to the club the first time was an adventure. The second time I went was purely out of frustration. But going a third time would be bordering on accepting this kind of lifestyle as part of my own daily life, maybe not completely, but going a third time was pretty darn close to acceptance in my book. I guess I would have to speak to my girls about this tonight. I was by no means looking forward to that conversation, but they were part of the lifestyle so they’re probably aware of some of the concerns involving this kind of behavior. I was slipping into my rational and slightly clinical state of mind, which always happened when I felt like I was in over my head. This definitely counted as in over my head.

The room started spinning…faster and faster and faster…I grabbed the counter top to steady myself. All of a sudden the room seemed smaller. I sat down on the floor with my head between my legs, trying to not pass out.

Think rationally Sookie. You had a somewhat similar reaction the last time, and what happened then? You went to the club and ended up having a great time. I was starting to feel better.

On the other hand, why would you go to such a place again? It’s indecent and slightly scary. I could see where this was heading. My inner angel and devil where debating whether or not my soul or whatever would be corrupted if I went again.

Yes it was a slightly scary place to go to when you, until a few days ago, never thought of such a place. I hadn’t like the idea of strangers meeting in a club just to have sex, no strings attached, but what I’d experienced so far was nothing short of spectacular. Every thought going through me felt like a déjà vu. It was everything I had felt the second night before entering the club. I thought after last night I might have changed – rid myself of many of the insecurities constantly lingering in my mind. I was stupid to think it would have been that easy.

“Time to stop wallowing and being a goodie two-shoes, Sookie,” I said out loud while I picked myself off of the floor. “Time to take control and live a little.”

I got the newspaper from outside the door; poured myself another cup of coffee and went upstairs to draw myself a hot bath, in which I would soak while reading my paper and drinking the elixir.

After the bath, I dressed and started working on the assignments I had been putting off all week. It felt great to actually accomplish something. I loved my job. After Gran died work became everything. I have an older brother, Jason, but he’s kind of a free spirit. Nobody knows where he is most of the time. I get a random postcard once in a blue moon. The last time I heard from him he was ‘finding himself’ in a haze of pot and love in some commune in India…good for you Jaz. So all I had was work, Tina, and my girls. I’ve always prided myself on being hard working and responsible…boring.

Times are constantly changing. It was time for me to change with them. I was naïve to think I could change over night. I didn’t want to change who I was, just broaden my perspective a bit. The break up with Bill had been rough. We had been together for 4 years, everything seemed perfect. He’d asked me to marry him; date set, invitations sent out and then one day he announced he couldn’t marry me, that he had met some woman named Lorena and that she was the one. I spent the following month curled in a tiny ball in the corner of my bedroom. Amelia and Pam eventually got me back on my feet and I slowly began to rebuild my life. I owed those two crazy chicks my life, but Pam had seriously overstepped her boundaries when she decided to tell Eric about my past.

After I finished my work I decided to go to the gym. I don’t normally work out a lot. My schedule doesn’t allow me much time to myself. I don’t know if it was the prospect of walking around the club in those skimpy lingerie numbers again (possibly several times over and over) or if I just wanted to take better care of myself, but there I was in the middle of the most excruciatingly long spinning class I have ever experienced. Yet it felt good to get my body moving like that. On my way out of the gym I saw a post on the message board. One of the aerobics instructors was starting out a new exercise program consisting mainly of burlesque dancing and pole dancing – in short it was a class in the art of striptease without it being vulgar so any suburban housewife and the ladies who lunch could participate sans risking social embarrassment. I was looking over the plan for the stripping class, when a voice startled me.

“You should come for the first class tomorrow. If you don’t mind me saying, you have a killer body. With those curves you could make a man weep like a child,” the woman said with a resonance that almost made me believe her.

I turned around to politely turn down her offer, when I was once again startled, well flabbergasted was probably more accurate. The woman was none other than the Amazon warrior who danced for me and Eric last night. She didn’t recognize me of course, since she had been dancing in a room with walls of one-way mirrors. I still wasn’t sure how I should react to her performance last night, but there was no denying she was a beautiful woman even with all of her clothes on.

“Umm yeah thanks for the offer, but I’m rather busy these days,” I uttered, completely dumbfounded.

“Well it starts at 8 pm if you should change your mind. I’m Tara by the way,” she reached out her hand to greet me. My Gran raised me to be a proper Southern lady, so of course I returned the gesture.

“Sookie. Nice to meet you.” I smiled at her.

We exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes before I had to leave. It was already 4:30 in the afternoon and I had to go grocery shopping for ingredients for dinner with the girls tonight. By the time I got home it was almost 6 and the girls would arrive at 7, so that left me a little time to straighten up my apartment a bit and start preparing the ingredients for the dinner. We were having a simple beef and broccoli stir fry with wild rice. Nothing too elaborate, but delicious nonetheless and of course no meal is complete without a good bottle of wine or as it usually is with Amelia, Pam and I, a few bottles of wine.

The dinner was ready when they waltzed in my front door, giggling and gossiping like two hormonal teenagers with a first crush. I hugged each of them and issued them a glass of wine. During dinner we talked about their day; Pam’s had gone from bad to worse and she ended up firing an additional two people, which wasn’t at all unusual and people were lined up to get a job working for Pam. Amelia’s day had been uneventful, with the exception of her boyfriend coming home from New Orleans early to surprise her with a little office nookie, which she described in great detail; a little too detailed if you ask me.

I was trying to work up the courage to talk to Pam about her little slip, but being the coward that I am, I ended up putting it off all through dinner and drinking a little more wine than I usually indulge in.

Liquid courage.”

I giggled as I remembered Longshadow’s words. Oh yes, this called for liquid courage. It’s one thing talking to complete strangers and quite another taking on Pamela Ravenscroft. Unfortunately for me my girls noticed the giggling – nothing passes them.

“So Sookie, you said you need to talk to me about something important. Does it, by any chance, have anything to do with a tall, blond and blue eyed piece of man meat and why the two of you were nowhere to be found the whole night?” Pam and Amelia almost fell off their chairs laughing.

I tried to hide my smile, all things considered, it was pretty funny since I had sworn I would just sit at the bar the whole night. I had to laugh about it later. Right now, Pam needed to learn how to keep her mouth shut.

“As a matter of fact it does, but not like you think. Honestly Pam, did you think I wouldn’t, eventually, find out you talked to Eric about me?” Both Pam and Amelia looked shocked for about 5 seconds, and then started to giggle all over again.

“Oh come on Sook, lighten up. Eric was just curious about you that’s all, no harm in that. He’s a good guy Sookie and since the two of you fucked each other I honestly didn’t see the harm in it,” Pam said.

“First of all Pamela…” Pam hated when people called her by her full name.

“First of all, we didn’t fuck each other. He fingered me, there’s a difference you know,” I was pretty shocked at how unabashed I was, but it felt oddly liberating. Amelia and Pam looked stunned.

“And secondly, you had no right to tell him about my personal life. I thought the patrons of the club left what happened there when they went back home. Isn’t that the whole idea anyway? It doesn’t really matter; fact is you were gossiping about me and I would like you to refrain from it in the future.”

I wasn’t really that angry with her anymore. She knows everything that happened, how broken I was after the break up and she knows I don’t want to relive those memories.

Watching their facial expressions was priceless – shocked, devious, hurt, stunned, mischievous, embarrassed and so on. Every single expression in the book was present. Amelia’s face was turning red as a fire engine, she was trying that hard not to laugh. Pam pulled herself together, but was struggling not to follow down Amelia’s chosen path.

“Okay…shit…I’m sorry Sookie, I really am. But I honestly didn’t see the harm in it. Forgive me?” She did this little pout thing with her lips, which was just too damn adorable.

"Of course I do Pam. I just wish you’d told me so I didn’t have to find out from Eric that’s all.”

I was relieved she hadn’t caught on to the fact I’d talked to Eric, but then again NOTHING gets by her.

“Wait, wait, wait! When did you talk to Eric? I didn’t talk to him until Monday.” She said quirking her eye brow with a devilish expression plastered across her face. I was looking into my glass of wine probably looking just as red at the color of the wine. Amelia was beyond help at this point and had retreated to the couch. I was seriously beginning to think she was having some kind of seizure.

“You went back, didn’t you? Oh my God Sookie, you little minx! So when are you going back again?” Pam was practically jumping up and down; beaming as if Manolo Blahnik had called and offered her all the shoes she wanted.

I couldn’t contain myself any longer and joined Amelia’s uncontrollable giggling on the couch, Pam joined in as well.

“You have to tell us everything!... And I mean everything, spare us no detail! …So finger fucking, well that works just fine believe me it works very, very well, but considering the way you look right now there’s no point in telling you that...So what else did he do?...Did he go down on you?...Come on Sookie tell us?” The two of them were talking over each other, bubbling from excitement.

“No, no and no! I’m not telling you guys anything! What happens at the club stays at the club, remember? You know what happens at that place, so no need in me telling you. I’m more curious as to how long you have been members and didn’t tell me?”

“You’re not getting out of this Sookie! Okay I guess you can tell us the details at a later point. What’s important right now is whether or not you’re going back and when?” Pam was sitting crossed legs on my coffee table with Tina in her lap, looking like a cross between the Godfather and an Indian sex guru. I half expected her to congratulate me on my future endeavors and hoped my first born would be a masculine one.

Amelia had snapped out of whatever state she was in and joined Pam on my coffee table, both of them staring at me. I felt like I was being judged by the Spanish Inquisition, but it only lasted a few seconds, after which I broke out in another fit and simply nodded my head.

“Yes!” both of them exclaimed which was preceded by dancing on my table. Tina fled to the safety of her basket. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she decided to pack her bags and leave after everything that had happened this week, if she were able to that is.

“Hey watch the table! It was Gran’s you know!” I yelled and pulled them down onto the couch.

“Okay all joking aside Sookie, we kind of knew you would eventually go back. That’s not to say you are or want to be part of the lifestyle. We just want you to have some fun and what better way to do it than with some steaming hot piece of ass? So since you’ll be going back, you need to update your lingerie wardrobe, because boybriefs aren’t going to cut it anymore.” Pam got up and pulled a parcel out of her $8000 black leather Birkin bag. Leave it to Pam to use such a monstrosity for every day things.

“Here’s something to start you off. It’s from both of us,” she said as she handed me the silver wrapped parcel.

Knowing how the minds of Pam and Amelia works I prepared myself for anything. The girls had outdone themselves; the content of the parcel was breathtaking. They’d bought me a cranberry colored French lace lingerie set complete with a little skirt also in French lace. Tiny delicate Swarovski crystals adorned the cups of the bra as well as the matching hipsters and skirt. Breathtaking probably didn’t begin to cover it.

“You guys, this is amazing! Thank you so much.” I hugged both of them. “How exactly did you know I’d be going back to the club?”

Both of them were snickering. “Well Eric told me he would invite you back, but not when,” Pam said.

“So I take it he already asked you, huh?”

I wasn’t about to tell them that he’d be giving me lessons in, well I wasn’t exactly sure what we’d be doing. I just nodded in response – of course they thought my amazing ability to gain and lose my voice was hilarious and they burst out in another fit of giggles.

“Listen guys, I don’t know why I’m going back but he said some things that made sense to me. I’m not looking to get into the lifestyle or anything. For now I’m just going to have a little fun and I’m really nervous about it since I don’t quite know what that entails. So do you guys think we can keep the swinger club talk to a minimum for the rest of the night?” The girls agreed.

I was going to be a nervous wreck for the next couple of days. I didn’t know what was going to happen, but I wanted to find out.

We spent the rest of the evening talking about work and watching some random chick flick.

Friday passed without a glitch. I went to work and got all of the work that had been backed up during the week out of the way. I decided to go to the gym just to check out Tara’s class. It turned out the first class was an introduction to the history and style of burlesque dancing and she also gave us a little demonstration. From the sound of it, it seemed the class would be full next week and I decided to join them since Tara explained what excellent exercise pole dancing is, not to mention a lot of fun.

Saturday wasn’t much different from the previous day. Oddly enough I wasn’t that nervous, I could after all just back out if I wanted to. I had been told several times that I could just say no if I didn’t agree with some of the things that happened, which was very reassuring. However, I couldn’t help walking around in a zombie like state. I had no idea what was going to happen; I should probably have text Eric back for the details, but as you know hindsight is always 20/20. I went over every single scenario I could come up with in my head, with my somewhat limited experience with sex; there wasn’t much I could come up with. The only thing that made me truly nervous was the prospect of going into the dungeon, but Eric knew that wasn’t something I wanted to do, so I was sure he wouldn’t bring it up.

As the day before I decided to go to the gym for a few hours to work off some tension. I’d made a deal with myself to go to the gym at least 3 times a week, not that I was unhappy with the way I looked, but it made me feel a lot better and with amount of alcohol I’d consumed lately it seemed like a wise idea to work some of the calories off.

After my work out I went to a lingerie store and bought myself a pair of cranberry colored high heeled slippers to match my new outfit.

When I got home I took a long nap, made myself some dinner and watched some TV. Eric’s text said I had to be there at 11 pm, so I started to get ready around 8:30, which was a bit early but I needed a long relaxing bath to help cope with the nerves that where slowly but surely creeping up inside of me.

I decided to put some big soft wavy curls in my hair, sort of old Hollywood style, which looked great with the stunning lingerie. I kept the make up to a minimum, only adding some eye shadow, mascara, and a transparent lip gloss.

I might not have changed much on the inside, but the events of the past week had done wonders for my exterior, of course having two fashion experts as friends help a lot as well. I looked and felt sexy. I was actually a little shocked, seeing myself like that, but I liked it. If I was going to make it through the night without having a nervous break-down, I needed to add a little humor to it.

Eric was essentially going to be my teacher, so what better way to get a few extra points than to bring an apple for the teacher. Eric seemed to be a man with many different sides to his personality, so I hoped he see humor in my little gesture. It was 10:30 by the time I left for the club. I wore my short black trench coat that just barely covered my butt, but it looked pretty hot combined with my red high heeled slippers. Since the traffic was minimal for a Saturday night, it only took 20 minutes to get to the club. The only difference was that this time I went straight in, no hesitation or nervous break downs before I made it out of the car.

“Hiya Sookie,” Felicia greeted me. “How you doing this evening? Would you like me to take your coat?” It seemed Felicia was one of those happy go lucky kinds of people and I couldn’t help but like her sparkling personality, which slightly annoyed me Wednesday evening.

“I’m good, how are you Felicia?” I said as I handed her my coat.

“Fine, fine. Listen Eric said to tell you to come straight to his office tonight if you showed up. I think he’s been waiting for you. Do you know where his office is?” It was pretty obvious she know something was up due to her slightly over the top grin and the fact that she was eyeing the apple I was carrying…good thinking Sookie, maybe you should have brought a purse? DOH!

“I’m sure I’ll be able to find it Felicia. See you later.”

I walked down the stairs to the main lounge area and decided to head straight for Eric office without looking around first. I would probably lose my nerve if I spotted somebody I knew.

Longshadow winked at me when I passed by the bar, I waved back and gave him a little smile, which he laughed at.

I made my way through the club, through the maze of long corridors. There were sounds coming from several of the different rooms I passed – moans, laughing, pleasurable screams, music and muffled voices from videos. Thoughts of the first night I had ventured through these corridors in Eric’s arms flooded my mind. I had been confused, scared and turned on by the unknown of the place. Tonight, the confusion and fear were replaced by the growing anticipation of what might happen. I passed by the stairs leading down to the dungeon and heard the unmistakable snapping sound of a whip. The sound made me tremble unpleasantly. I quickly moved on and I made it to Eric’s office; taking a deep breath before I knocked…now or never, Sookie. Carpe diem.

“Enter,” Eric said casually.

He didn’t look up when I walked into the room, but his eyes remained fixed on the paper work he had in front of him. I walked over to the desk and placed the apple right in front of him. His eyes shot up and met mine. The left side of his mouth twitched upwards, he looked as if he was in a battle trying to stifle a grin. He lost the battle and burst out laughing.

“Not even started on the second lesson yet and already she’s trying to be the teacher pet?” He said while still laughing. I thought he was beautiful the first few times I saw him, but it was nothing compared to now.

His hair was hanging loose around his shoulders. His ice blue eyes sparkled from the laugh and smile on his face that reached them. It seemed he only wore the required dress code when he was down in the actual club area, right now he was wearing a loose fitted button down shirt, with only a few of the buttons actually done up and from where I was standing it looked like he was wearing black suit pants. Honest to God that man did wonders for my libido. I just wanted to rip the shirt off his back and…snap out of it!...I’m sure Eric noticed I was staring at him as opposed to actually answering his question. He pushed his chair back a little, leaning back and rested his arms behind his head, his eyes fixed on mine. I had forgotten how intense everything was with him in the same room – I averted my eyes trying to find something else to focus on. Very bad idea, my eyes happened to fall on the visibly straining bulge in his pants…my God, please let me be dead for I think I’m in Heaven…or Hell depending on how the night proceeds! No doubt I was attracted to him, any sane straight female would be, but right now all I felt was unadulterated lust.

I turned around to look at the office, Eric laughed a little at my obvious reaction.

“Thank you for inviting Eric, it was very nice of you.” Being nonchalant in situations like this isn’t my forte, but I gave it my best shot and failed miserably of course.

“You’re very welcome,” he whispered with a husky voice right behind me, his hot breath sent shivers down my spine. I turned around, immediately he had me in his arms. I felt my knees give way from under me and he carried me over to his desk and placed me on top of it; nudging my legs apart so he could place himself between them and pressed himself against my center. My heart was racing and I was hardly able to breathe from want and longing to feel him consume my body. Since Wednesday night, I hadn’t been haunted by my dreams or even given what might take place tonight much thought, but in this moment my body was on fire. I let my head rest on his shoulder and tried to steady my ragged breathing.

Eric lifted my head to meet his eyes – dark, glowing, penetrative eyes, yet full of concern.

“Sookie, are you alright? Do you need me to stop?” He whispered softly.

“No…I…no…just forgot…overwhelmed.” I said, shaking my head and trying to form a comprehensible sentence, but I was reduced to the trembling mess I had been a week ago.

Eric just moaned a little and pulled back, but was still situated between my legs, and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

“Do you still want to go through with this?” He asked.

I’m here, aren’t I? So I think it’s safe to assume I do.

“Yes.”

“I like your outfit. The color looks amazing on you. Is it new?”

What the fuck?!

“Yes, it was a gift.”

I had no idea what games he was playing. One minute it seemed he was ready to take me right then and there, now he was pulling back, all because I got a little overwhelmed. Okay it was very considerate and sweet, but also very, very frustrating. Obviously he was restraining himself…now we can’t have that! The sex god restraining himself…tsk tsk!

I reached out, grabbed his hips and pulled him back against me. His straining bugle pressed against my, now, soaking wet panties.

“Mmmm…Secret admirer?” The devil was smirking at me.

“More like two sex crazed friends,” I smirked back at him.

I reached out my left arm, put the hand around his neck and pulled his face to me.

“Do NOT stop what you were about to do…” I whispered into his ear and lightly let my lips graze the lobe.

Eric growled and pulled me even closer. I swear the pressure our proximity was creating between my legs, almost made me have an orgasm right then and there. I arched my back trying to get closer to him, which only provoked him more.

“Oh I don’t plan on stopping!” He growled as he grabbed my ass lifting me off the table and carried me into the adjoining bedroom he had taken me to the last Saturday.

He placed me back down on the floor and spun me around so my back was pressed against his chest, not to forget his hard cock pressed against my ass. I gasped. There on the bed sat a very naked Felicia.

Like our first night together, Eric placed soft kisses along my shoulders and rubbed my arms. He reached out a hand to Felicia, beckoning her to join us. She slowly made her way towards us, when she reached us Eric gave her a supple kiss on the lips.

“Felicia, please undress Sookie.” He said as he stepped away from us.

In a matter of seconds Eric had YET again turned me into shivering version of myself. After seeing Pam and Thalia together and the images I’d had during the week of two women having sex, the idea of being with a woman myself had entered my mind several times. But I had no idea what to do. Somewhere along I remembered I was at the club to explore a different side of myself. Eric was teaching me, giving me lessons. I trusted him and his judgment; I had no reason to, but after last week and this Wednesday I was resolved to live out this little experiment.

Felicia smiled at me reassuringly and cupped my face with her hands. Her face moved closer to mine, her lips lightly scraped across my lips. I took a deep breath and parted my lips a little, allowing her to nibble on my bottom lip. The kiss was nothing like kissing a man; her lips were soft and full, tasting of vanilla and chocolate lip balm. I moaned and parted my lips more, inviting her to deepen the kiss. Her tongue trailed across my lips and I slid mine out to meet hers.

I don’t recall ever being kissed like that before. It was sweet, sensual and amazing. Felicia moved her lips to my jaw and continued her talented kissing while moving her hands to my back and unclasped my bra and slowly pulled it off me. I had no clue what to do, but I let her continue. She kissed her way down my neck to my breasts. I hissed when she took one of my nipples in her mouth and gently sucked on it. She moved further down my body, continuously placing kisses as she went along.

Reaching the waist line of my minimal skirt and panties, she hooked a finger on each side of my hips, slowly stripping me of my last pieces of garment. As she moved up from the floor, she lightly trailed her fingers up my body, making me shudder with anticipation.

I didn’t know where Eric was but I felt his presence in the room. Honestly, I was too wrapped up in the feelings Felicia was creating with her fingers, I didn’t give much thought as to what he was doing.

Felicia pulled me towards the bed and lay down next to me. She pressed her body against mine – I sighed as I felt her soft, smooth breasts push against my own. I was shivering beyond control; perhaps I looked a bit panicked. She smiled at me and brushed away a stray hair from my eyes.

“Just relax, Sookie. Relax and enjoy yourself. Do whatever you feel comes natural to you, okay?” She murmured softly.

I hadn’t been able to speak since Eric had brought me into the room, so I nodded as a way of responding.

She kissed me again and started caressing my body – cupping my breasts. My body’s natural response was to arch into her touch. I couldn’t think. I let my body take over – my hands mimicking hers.

Felicia grabbed my thigh, hitching it over her hip so one of her legs was lodged between mine. She rocked our bodies, putting pressure on my clit with her thigh. The constant pressure and release brought my tiny waves of orgasms.

I felt the bed shift. Eric, naked, positioned himself behind me – spooning me – his very hard cock pressing against my back. I knew from earlier he was rather large, but this was…OH MY GOD!

He let his hands travel across Felicia’s and my body, paying equal attention to both of us. I turned my head to look at him. If it was even possible, his eyes looked darker and positively radiated lust. He dipped his head to my face and kissed me – his tongue gaining entrance and soothingly caressed mine.

“Beautiful,” he uttered almost in a whisper.

He reacquainted his lips with my shoulder and neck, nibbling the sensitive spot behind my ear. Suddenly his body rolled away from mine. I almost whimpered from the loss of contact, but heard the distinct sound of a condom wrapper being opened. A few seconds later, his body pressed against mine again. His hand trailed down my side to my leg, lifting it away from Felicia’s hip and draped it over his own. His hand moved between my legs, testing my wetness…

“P-please…oh god…” I moaned, pushing my hips to meet his fingers.

He positioned the tip of his cock right at my entrance, I wanted nothing more than to push back and impale myself on him, but his strong hand steadied my hips.

Felicia was licking a wet trail down my chest teasing my nipples with her tongue. Eric was doing the same to my shoulder.

Suddenly, without warning, everything exploded…

Both of them simultaneously bit me and Eric pushed himself excruciatingly slow into me…

***

A/N: Phew…How about that? Indigobuni came up with the idea of putting Sookie in a three-some back when I wrote the first chapter. I was apprehensive in the beginning about going down this road with Sookie, but she had a mind of her own.

If you guys have some scenarios you’d like to see Sookie in fell free to let me know. She’s there to learn lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment