Friday, October 23, 2009

4. Revelations Part Three: Murphy’s Law

A/N: No bad excuses for not updating sooner. Life gets in the way sometimes, especially when you’re forced to do a fuckawful workshop because you’re currently looking for a job – plus my muse abandoned me (she found something shinier to play with).

I’ve made a few changes to the plot, which would work better than my original idea.

I had a clear idea as to what would happen in this chapter, but I was faced with a dilemma, and took the easy way out. Turns out the original idea would work better in a later chapter.

I own nothing.

The chapter starts where the last chapter ended. Enjoy!

***

4. Revelations Part Three: Murphy’s Law

P-please…oh god…” I moaned, pushing my hips to meet his fingers.

He positioned the tip of his cock right at my entrance, I wanted nothing more than to push back and impale myself on him, but his strong hand steadied my hips.

Felicia was licking a wet trail down my chest teasing my nipples with her tongue. Eric was doing the same to my shoulder.

Suddenly, without warning, everything exploded…

Both of them simultaneously bit me and Eric pushed himself excruciatingly slow into me…

***

Sweetmothermaryofallthingsohmygodfeelssofuckin’good!!

Gently, but insistently Eric slid inside of me, millimeter by millimeter, yet allowing me to adjust to his size. I had felt him through the fabric of his clothes earlier and suspected he would be larger than other men, but I was not prepared for this. The feeling of being filled and stretched by Eric was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. Perhaps it was because I hadn’t been with a man for such a long time, but it felt like he was reaching parts of my anatomy which, until then, had never been touched before. With one final slow thrust he was sheathed deep inside of me.

“Oh my G…” The sensations going through me were entirely too much. I closed my eyes, trying to focus on everything that was going on.

“Fuck Sookie…so tight…” he groaned.

Felicia seized her delicious assault on my breasts and cupped my face with her tiny hand.

“Sookie, open your eyes.” She whispered soothingly.

She was smiling at me softly, leaned slightly forward and brushed her lips over mine.

“Relax sweetie, just feel.”

Her tongue grazed my lips and glided inside my mouth, with soft strokes she massaged my tongue with hers.

Eric hadn’t moved yet, he was nuzzling the sensitive spot behind my ear practically purring, his hand skimming my hip. Shivers went through my body and I started moving in rhythm with the dance Felicia’s and my tongues were doing. Eric gripped my hip, moving at my pace, letting me lead.

I let my hand trail up Felicia’s body until I reached her ample breasts. It was an exhilarating, yet strange feeling touching another woman like that, what was even stranger was that I liked it. They fit perfectly when I cupped my hands around them. Her nipple hardened, more than it already was, when I stroked my thumb over it. Felicia hissed from the pleasure and crashed her lips to mine. It wasn’t gentle like before, but fierce, I responded.

Eric quickened his thrust, gripping my hip tighter, I was sure it would leave a bruise; a reminder of what happened tonight. Felicia slid her hand down between our bodies and rubbed my throbbing clit. The tell-tale electric current alerted me of an approaching orgasm, and with it my sanity was swiftly flying out the window. My inside muscles clenched around Eric’s cock – juices flowing down my thighs.

“Ohmygod more…” I groaned, trying to hold on to whatever sense I had left.

Eric pushed deeper and then stilled.

“I want you to make Felicia cum, Sookie. Make her cum all over your fingers.” He whispered.

“Mmmm…yess…” was all I managed to utter.

Eric removed my hand from Felicia’s breast, slid it down between our bodies, my trembling fingers leaving a trail of goose bumps on her fevered skin. Her folds were slick and unimaginable wet. Felicia’s hips bucked when I made contact with her nub. Eric moved our joined fingers in a circular motion causing her to move her hips faster.

“Watch her Sookie.” He murmured as he guided my fingers to her entrance, urging me to enter.

Felicia’s skin was rosy pink from arousal, chest heaving with her shallow breaths. Her eyes were glazed and deep, intense, begging me to move inside of her.

Eric resumed thrusting inside of me, setting the tempo for me to follow. Felicia clenching her muscles with each move I made. Eric told me to curl my fingers within her. I felt a little spongy area as I did so.

“Hard…” she gasped. I wasn’t entirely sure what I was doing, but who was I to deny her what she wanted?

Eric plunged deeper and harder inside of me as I did the same to Felicia. All of our movements were in sync, a tangled mess of sweaty body parts, moving towards ecstasy. Moans and cries of pleasure filled the room.

“Fuck…”

“More...harder…”

“Oh god…so…close…”

“Right…there…”

I felt Eric growing larger, setting both Felicia and myself off. With one final thrust, one final cry in unison, the three of us came apart.

For what seemed like an eternity there was nothing but labored breaths, whispers and lingering caresses. Eric kissed my shoulder, pulled away from me and went to the en suite bathroom to clean up. Felicia and I were just looking at each other, kissing softly, reveling in the afterglow of what had just transpired.

“Now that has got to be one of the most striking things I’ve ever seen. Two beautiful women embracing like that.”

Neither of us had heard Eric reenter the room. We were brought out of our little bubble by his comment and burst out in a fit of giggles. I couldn’t help but blush and buried my face in the pillows.

“Oh that’s precious, now you choose to blush.” He said as he lay back down on the bed and started tickling me.

“Eric stop…” I was laughing so hard I could barely speak.

Felicia was trying to stifle her obvious amusement. Thankfully she started to get up shortly after.

“Sookie, it was without a doubt a pleasure getting to know you.” She said. Her little hint wasn’t lost to me. “If you want to ‘play’ again someday let me know.”

Eric reached up to kiss her goodbye.

“See you later Felicia.”

“Sure thing Boss.” She winked as she left the room.

I rolled over on my side, facing Eric. He took my hands in his and kissed each of my fingers.

“Do you always let your staff in on the fun?”

“Of course not, Felicia wasn’t actually working tonight. She just wanted to come in because she wanted to get to know you better – you’ve become quite the little mystery around here. You only speak to Longshadow, Pam, Amelia and me. People are intrigued.” He replied matter-of-factly.

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

How odd.

Eric started caressing my body again, kissing his way down my neck. If he didn’t stop soon I was definitely going to lose whatever shred of sanity I had left from our previous little session.

“Eric, what time is it?” I moaned. I’d lost all sense of time and place. We could have been in the middle the North Pole for all I knew.

“3 am.”

“What?! Holy s…I mean wow…it’s really that late?” I sat up so fast I got a little dizzy.

“Yes it really is.” He smirked, pulling me back down on the bed. “But I don’t care. I’m not done with you yet.”

Holy f…!

Eric lifted me to the end of the bed and place me on my knees with my back pressed against his chest.

Oh God the mirror!

He rolled on a new condom and placed his, yet again, rock hard member at my opening.

“I’m going to fuck you while you look at us.” He said as he entered me without warning.

It was 6 am when I finally made it home. I’d used Eric’s shower at the club before I went home, so I went straight to my bedroom and fell into a blissful slumber.

It was 4 in the afternoon when I woke up. I decided to make myself a huge early dinner. I don’t think I’d ever been so hungry in my whole life, but considering the night’s escapades it was only to be expected. I got up, put on some lounge wear and noticed some distinct purple bruises on my hips – I couldn’t help but giggle at the sight.

“Sweet Jesus if Gran saw you now” I said to myself.

I checked my cell phone when I got downstairs.

Eric had sent me a text during the day, telling me to be at the club Wednesday and to be there at 2 pm.

YAY!! Okay Sookie that was a little over the top.

***

It’s amazing how fast the days go by when you’re walking around in a haze of steamy thoughts. I don’t think I actually accomplished anything at work during those days, but my boss didn’t seem to notice so that was good.

I arrived at the club about 10 minutes before 2 and chatted a bit with Felicia before going down to the main lounge area. I thought it might have been a bit awkward seeing her again, but we turned out to have a rather nice little conversation without any embarrassments.

I had a ginger ale at the bar since it was still a bit early for me to be drinking alcohol. I was a disappointed to see Longshadow wasn’t working today, instead I made light chit-chat with a bartender I hadn’t met before named Chow.

A tall, lean and muscular man with ebony skin, wearing nothing but gold hot pants and a matching net tank top approached me.

“Well, look at you honey child all vanilla and spice. You must be Sookie. I’m Lafayette.” He said with a very pronounced southern drawl.

“Umm right, nice to meet you Lafayette.”

I was a little baffled. Maybe Eric had been right when he said people thought I was a mystery, even though that statement had made me a somewhat uneasy. As far as I could tell Pam was the only gay person I knew, but it was obvious Lafayette was batting for the other team, so I found his approach a bit odd. He must have sense my confusion.

“Oh don’t get it twisted honeycomb, pussy scares the hell outta me. I’m all about cocks, balls and ass. Eric is out of town for a few days, so he wanted me to take care of some things for him, that means you, but don’t worry he’ll be back tomorrow.”

Brutally honest and flamboyant seemed to be an adequate depiction of Lafayette.

“Okay, what exactly does Eric want us to do?” My confusion was still very much apparent.

“Sweetness we’re going to have so much fun. I’m going to teach you every trick in the book when it comes to pleasuring a man, and a few that aren’t in the book. But right now I need to go deal with my man. He’s getting lonely without me. Oh before I forget, Eric said to be here tomorrow night at 10, but on Tuesday you’re my bitch girl. Shall we say 10 pm? Excellent.”

I didn’t have a chance to respond before he was out of the room. To say I was stunned would be putting it mildly.

What the hell just happened here?

I didn’t know what to make of this whole situation. I’d have to ask Eric tomorrow night.

***

I had no idea what Eric had planned for tonight, not that I had known any of the other times I spent at the club, but if yesterday’s talk was any indication of what tonight was about, well then I was pretty sure what was going to happen. Of course, I didn’t mind pleasure him with my mouth. I had wanted to the first night, but he had refused to let me since it was about my pleasure not his, any night so far had been about me really. I was still nervous about going to the club and Lafayette’s confusing ramblings didn’t help my nervousness. He was definitely a force of nature.

Pam had ‘kidnapped’ me after work yesterday for some, in her words, “much needed shopping”, which meant she had taken the liberty of ordering a huge load of lingerie for me and I had to model it all at her place while she and Amelia were sipping wine and making comments about my appearance. By the end of the evening they had made score cards and rated each item I wore. I swear they were like two hormonal frat boys, which was very disconcerting. Thank God they didn’t ask any questions about my two previous visits to the club that would really have set them off. I ended up wearing a classic, black lace bra and panty set. I’m glad Pam said she could write it off as a business-expense since this little ‘shopping spree’ would’ve set me back a couple of hundred bucks.

My hair was down, slightly curled to make it look fuller; as always I wore light make-up. I made sure my cat had a little extra treat in her bowl. I really need to start showing her a little extra love, poor thing has suffered since I started this little experiment. Classic, black pumps and an equally classic trench coat and I was ready for the night’s games. I had to be at the club at 10 pm, which meant I had half a hour to get there – not a problem on a Thursday evening. I opened the door and slammed right into a wall of a man. I stumbled back a bit.

“Jason, what the hell are you doing here?” I said shocked.

My brother picked me up and hugged me while twirling us around. I was afraid my coat would ride up, revealing I wore nothing underneath save skimpy lace underwear. Thankfully Jason put me down before any such thing occurred.

“Good seeing you too baby sis. How you been?” He said, sounding a little miffed. Well up his, I had plans and he was ruining them pretty fast.

“I’m fine, Jason. You still haven’t answered me. What are you doing here?”

“Well I’m back State side for a spell. Got food around?” he asked while rubbing his stomach.

My ‘dear’ brother went rummaging through the kitchen in search of something edible. Tina came out of hiding to see what the fuss was about, but promptly went back to her hidey-hole when she saw Jason. Smart kitty!

My patience was wearing thin. Damn it, I had places to be and people to see, and here Jason was making himself at home like he’d never left the State of Louisiana in the first place.

Jason had his head inside the fridge. I glanced at the clock, shit 10 pm, I was now officially late and pretty sure Eric did not like tardiness – after all he was setting time aside from his work. I stalked over to the fridge and slammed the door shut just as Jason stepped back with a spoonful of etouffee stuffed in his mouth.

“Sis what the…” I interrupted him before he had a chance to finish his sentence.

“Jason, I ask again, what are you doing here? And you better answer me this time!”

“Geeez Sookie what’s got you so worked up? I just need a place to crash for a while. Wow some welcome. I’ve been gone for who long and you act like aren’t happy to see me.”

Jason finally took a look at my attire; to say he looked confused was putting it mildly. He looked utterly flabbergasted. It seems that seeing your little sister dressed to the nines on a work night was a highly unlikely scenario for Mr. Jason Stackhouse. And I guess being less than forthcoming with regards to his visit didn’t help either. I honestly didn’t care. I just wanted him out of my apartment so I could get to the club, assuming it wouldn’t be too late. Maybe I should text Eric?

“Umm Sis are you going somewhere?” He asked attentively.

“That’s generally what people are doing when they walk out their front door, unless of course their nomad brother shows up unannounced.” I snapped back.

10:10 damn it.

“Awesome! Can I come?”

“No! Absolutely out of the question!” I must have looked panic stricken.

“Why not? You have a date or something?

Breathe Sookie, breathe. Just because you’ve started having sex on a regular basis - amazing mind-blowing, earth-shattering, life-altering sex – doesn’t mean you’ve turned into a wanton she-devil, but damn it, it’s been five days and the work out/pole dancing earlier sure as hell didn’t get rid of all the pent up energy.

“No, I do not have a date. I’m just meeting some friends for drinks. Its work related so you can’t come. You know I work from home a lot of the time, so you’re out of here tomorrow, okay?”

10:15

“Yeah umm sure Sook, I’ll call Hoyt or René, I’m sure they’ll be happy to let me crash there. I’ll just go on up to bed.”

“The hell you will! You’re sleeping on the couch. I’ll go get you some pillows.”

Who the hell did he think he was anyways, coming in here like he owned the place, not to mention ruin my night?

I got some pillows, sheets and a blanket out of the linen closet, put them on the couch. Mr. Stackhouse could make up the couch his own damn self.

10:25, shit!

I was just about to grab my purse and run out the door when I got a text.

“? – E”

Eric was probably pissed off; a question mark didn’t bode well. Maybe he was just being efficient, words were overrated when it came to texting, most people leet type anyways. I really wasn’t in the mood for this right now.

“? – S”

“Where r u? - E”

“Sorry, brother showed up unexpected. On my way. - S”

“Stay w ur bro. – E”

Damn!

“Rain check? – S”

“Club’s closed Wednesday. 2 pm. Main entrance will be open. No dress code. – E”

Why is he being so cryptic?

“See you then. – S”



________________________________________________________________________________

Sookie’s lingerie -

www.agentprovocateur.com/love-black.html

No comments:

Post a Comment