Monday, January 4, 2010

Inspirational Photos

Somebody once asked how I got the idea for The Education of Sookie Stackhouse, originally it was just an o/s, but obviously I had to continue it lol. Usually I listen to music for inspiration, but I've found some great pictures I use as well and the awesome s.meadows and Zigster of fanfiction.net made me a great banner. I won't put all of them up at once, they would just give too much away. Here are the first ones (with a few notes) - since the fic is about sexuality so are the pictures.

This one just reminds me of Sookie - beautiful and sensual

I have a weakness for lovely shoes. I can so picture Pam in a hot leather outfit and these shoes. YUM!

I have a picture in my head of Sookie studying her body, after she leaves the Club, in chapter 2.

If chapter 6 had turned into more than just dancing and breakfast.

This is just beautiful...

As you can see almost all of the photos are faceless - I like the idea of the anonymity at the Club...what happens at the Club, stays at the Club.

That's it for now.










No comments:

Post a Comment